Antimo Caputo Semola Di Grano Duro Rimacinata Semolina Flour 2.2LB (1kg) Bag - All Natural Dough for Fresh Pasta
- PRODUCT OF ITALY: For generations, Caputo Flour has been the number one choice of the best pizza makers in Naples, the birthplace of the Neapolitan style pizza. Now for those who pursue the highest quality ingredients for their recipes, Caputo now offers Semola Di Grano Duro Rimacinata Semolina Flour.
- PROFESSIONAL FLOUR: Caputo Semolina is 100% all-natural flour, a culinary essential perfect for baking. Originating in Naples, Italy, our family company is dedicated to the gold standard of Neapolitan pizza flour established since 1924
- HIGH QUALITY: This additive free durum wheat is finely ground with semola's signature yellowish tint and resistant and elastic gluten. Ideal for certain traditional pastas and breads, and wherever the distinctive color, texture and flavor characteristics of semolina are desired. Ideal for long rise dough, this flour is comprised of very high-quality proteins and gluten. Rinforzata means "reinforced" because of the higher protein level which makes this product ideal for certain pastry, specialty
- A DIVERSE INGREDIENT: Our all-natural ingredients and selected hard grain types are double milled and carefully crafted to help you produce gourmet breads, pasta, and pizza crusts with a rustic, traditional taste and slightly sweet, rich flavor.
- PERFECT TEXTURE: Different from our other flour types, semolina is coarser in texture with a yellow buttery color and increased elasticity, ideal for fresh pasta. Comprised of high-quality proteins and gluten, this product also bakes specialty breads and pastries.